STARFLEET FEDERATION FORUM
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

STARFLEET FEDERATION FORUM

AN OTHER VISION OF SPACE

AccueilPortailGalerieRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cartes Pokémon EV6.5 : où trouver le Bundle Lot 6 Boosters Fable ...
Voir le deal

Hi, I am new here.

AuteurMessage
Chiepeme
Invité

Hi, I am new here. Empty
MessageSujet: Hi, I am new here.   Hi, I am new here. Icon_minitimeMar 2 Aoû - 23:22

Hello. Quote:To do this I used AnyDVD and under the 'Drivers' section, choose to 'Enable Speed Control' then for Video DVD choose 'Slow and Quiet' so the movie will be read more slowly. When the disc was read more slowly, the cyclic reading error did not occur and I was able to back up the movie. thats very good info i will have to remember that! Antec 1200 Full-Tower Case/Thermaltake 750-Watt PS/ASUS RAMPAGE FORMULA 775 Intel X48 Mobo/Seagate Barracuda 250GB 32MB Cache Sata HDD(primary)/Seagate Barracude 160GB Sata(slave)/NVIDIA GeForce 7950 GX2,1 GB of GDDR3 Memory /CORSAIR DOMINATOR PC8500 5-5-5-15 at 1066MHz (2x2GB) DDR2/Intel Core 2 Quad Q9450 2.66GHz 12MB L2 Cache,OC(ed)to 3.4GHz on air/ Zalman 9700/3-Plextor PX-810SA Sata Drives/Samsung 2493HM 24" LCD Monitior 1920x1200 resolution,5ms respone time
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Hi, I am new here.
Page 1 sur 1